Soul Mate Test
Some people refuse to get into relationships as they believe they should only be in a relationship with their true soul mate. Many others keep trying out different relationships hoping to find their soul mates. This test is for you to understand yourself better so as to let you know which kind of personality you should look for in a soul mate.
1. Which kind of personality do you prefer in a partner?
Introverted (Go to 2) | Extroverted (Go to 3)
2. How would you feel if you are late for an appointment for five minutes?
I’m only late for five minutes (Go to 4) | Oh no! I’m late (Go to 5)
3. Are you a clean person?
Yes (Go to 6) | No (Go to 4)
4. Which kind of smell do you prefer in a perfume?
Sweet citrus (Go to 7) | Faint Flowery (Go to 9)
5. Are you a generous person?
Yes (Go to 8) | No (Go to 9)
6. Do you think a pet bird will fly back to its owner if it is released from its cage?
Yes (Go to 7) | No (Go to 10)
7. How do you feel about litterbugs?
Unforgivable (Go to 12) | No opinion (Go to 10)
8. Which gift do you prefer?
Flowers (Go to 16) | Food (Go to 11)
9. Do you enjoy reading fictional books?
Yes (Go to 8) | No (Go to 12)
10. Which beast do you fear more?
Lion (Go to 13) | Godzilla (Go to 14)
11. What is your first thought when you see a hole in the ground?
What is inside the hole? (Go to 15) | Someone should cover the hole up (Type A)
12. Are you a tidy person?
Yes (Go to 16) | No (Go to 13)
13. What is your reaction to a funny joke in public?
Burst out laughing (Go to 17) | Cover your mouth and try to control to your laughter (Go to 18)
14. Do you consider yourself a violent person?
Yes (Go to 18) | No (Type D)
15. Where will you prefer to work?
High growth company (Go to D) | Stable company (Type B)
16. Do you give in to peer pressure when on a diet?
Yes (Go to 17) | No (Go to 15)
17. Do you read the instructions manual before using a new electrical appliance?
Yes (Type C) | No (Type B)
18. Which kind of personality irritates you more?
Moaners (Type D) | Slackers (Type C)
Soul Mate Type A: Energetic and lively person
You are most compatible with someone who is cheerful and strong, both physically and mentally. You tend to be slightly awkward and may even be dense when it comes to love, with the tendency to be brave and dauntless in front of your other half. Because of this, you will definitely be more comfortable and suited to be with someone who is even stronger than you, especially one who is tough and spirited.
Soul Mate Type B: Artistically sophisticated and cultured person
What you look for in a soul mate is whether you share any common interests and whether the vibe between the two of you is right. You prefer your soul mate to be someone who holds high regard in his or her work and has a clear sense of goal, specifically someone who is sophisticated and at the same time, artistic. You particularly enjoy watching movies or attending concerts with him or her, living leisurely and in a refined manner.
Soul Mate Type C: Sensible and accommodating person
It is easy for you to put in your 100% in everything you do and your soul mate has got to be someone who can respect you and be fully supportive of you and your interests. You prefer to have your own personal space at times and it is important to you that your soul mate allows for that. Someone who is compliant and understands that love is not about being together all the time will be your ultimate soul mate.
Soul Mate Type D: Responsible and trustworthy person
Your ideal soul mate will be someone who is serious and strong-willed. In your opinion, if you were to get married, your soul mate must possess a strong sense of responsibility and reliability towards the family as well as in work. Before marriage, you may advocate your own principles and equality between you and your soul mate. However, once you settled down, you will become more accommodating and willingly accede to your soul mate and family’s requests.
Free Daily Personal Horoscope