Love Psychology Test
Answer these simple eight questions to reveal your love psychology. (Eerily accurate love test)
1. Which animal will you rescue if tomorrow is the end of the world?
2. During a tour of an African tribe, the chief insist you bring back an animal with you to your country. Which animal will you choose?
3. When given a choice, which animal will you choose to be reincarnated as?
4. Which animal will you prefer to be extinct?
5. Which animal do you wish to be able to communicate with in human language?
6. Which animal will you choose to be alone with on a deserted island?
7. Assuming you can control all animals, which animal will you keep as a pet?
B. White Tiger
C. Polar Bear
8. If you can live the life of an animal for five minutes, which animal do you wish to be?
What the questions and answers refer to in love psychology.
1. What kind of personality in the opposite sex attracts you?
A. Rabbit – Cold appearance but a passionate interior
B. Sheep – Warm and lovable
C. Deer – Elegant and courteous
D. Horse – Free-spirited
2. What is the best tactic to attract your attention and pursue you?
A. Monkey – Being creative and providing a lot of fun in a relationship.
B. Lion – Straightforward when it comes to matters of the heart.
C. Snake – Blow hot and cold in relationships.
D. Giraffe – Patiently waiting and supporting you.
3. What kind of impression do you want to give your partner?
A. Dog – Loyal and faithful person
B. Cat – Charismatic person
C. Horse – Optimistic person
D. Snake – Tolerable person
4. What are the characteristics in a partner that can cause you to initiate a break up?
A. Lion – Arrogance and individualistic
B. Snake – Temperamental and unpredictable
C. Crocodile – Heartless and cynical
D. Shark – No sense of security
5. What kind of relationship do you wish to establish with your partner?
A. Sheep – Become lifetime soul mates
B. Horse – Relationship based on mutual trust
C. Rabbit – Romantic and loving relationship
D. Bird – Relationship where both of you can learn and grow together
6. How likely will you have an affair?
A. Dog – Very unlikely as you value faithfulness
B. Pig – Likely as you are unable to resist temptations
C. Cow – You will not initiate an affair but will not reject advances but other parties
D. Bird – Very likely as you are totally unsuitable to be tied down in the first place
7. What is your opinion on marriage?
A. Dinosaur – Hopeless as there is never going to be a happily ever after
B. White Tiger – It is sacred and you will treasure it deeply
C. Polar Bear – Terrified of marriage as you feel it will rob you of your freedom
D. Leopard – Something that you can’t wait to accomplish in your life without knowing its true meaning
8. What is your opinion on love now?
A. Lion – You are hungry for love but will not fall in love with just anybody
B. Cat – You think very highly of yourself and feel that love is something you can have anytime you want
C. Horse – You do not want to be tied down in a relationship when there are so many choices around
D. Pigeon – You feel that love is a promise between couples and should not be broken easily
Free Daily Personal Horoscope